Mini Virtual Sea Creatures Game

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time is Gold

Some people just can’t get what others mean when they say ‘ TIME is GOLD’. Well, actually it has a lot of meanings depending on the person who said it. Right now, it means to me like getting the most fun moments out of your time. I do not want spending it just to get stressed especially at leisure although I believe everything has some stressful moments attached to them. But still, you can pick events that aren’t that stressful and time consuming. You never know when your time is so better spend it wisely. Always try to enjoy your moments while you still can. I’m telling this because some can’t do things anymore the way they want to. When one gets crippled, he obviously can’t spend time traveling or playing or working the way normal people do them. Right?

For some reasons, I’m just being rational here because no matter how I explain this thing to other people, they don’t get me. They don’t get me because what matters to them is just about being productive in their day and to be productive one has to be busy doing something. This idea of being productive of one’s day isn’t working for me. It’s just not the way I look at being productive about my time. Whenever I accomplished a bunch of things and afterwards I get headache or worries, then its not at all a productive day for me. Well, it could be for the one to whom I worked for but definitely not for me.

So, if I would give out a conclusion about productivity and about time being gold, I would say ‘Time is indeed gold so we have to be as productive and as accomplished as we can be. And we are only productive when we have done things with enjoyment before and after we’ve done them.’ Therefore, I don’t consider it productive when you become burned out after accomplishing a thing.

Beginnings are scary, endings are sad
and the in-between? Well, it counts the most and should be the best part.
So don't dwell on the beginning or devote yourself on aiming for a happy ending, because the best part of the story might be missed.
Bottom Line:
Enjoy while you're still in the middle. We can't change how it began. Moreover, we can't predict how it will end.


No comments:

Post a Comment